New at Ag Alumni Seed
Periodically we’ll be posting updates here on what’s happening at Ag Alumni Seed. Watch this space!
Ag Alumni Seed is proud to be able to help fund Purdue University's new Controlled Environment Phenotyping Facility. The facility is capable of fully automated growing and imaging of corn that is up to 4 meters tall; a great addition to the Purdue Plant Sciences program. Click here to take the virtual tour!
Pollenation is coming to an end and we're watching the corn dry down.
You can find the data we collected from the 2020 growing season here.
Our popcorn seed is being custom treated and bagged in our warehouse per your specifications.
In addition to your favorites we have several newer hybrids:
- AP2509 – Trial quantities available.
- AP2510 – Early large kernel hybrid with AP2505 maturity with high yield and 45-66cc/g expansion.
- AP2511 – A new early season large kernel hybrid. Expansion at 45-47cc/g with yield advantage over AP2508.
- AP6008 – A new very large kernel butterfly hybrid with large jumbo flake and high yield.
- AP6009 – A new full season, large kernel yellow hybrid with AP8204 yield performance and modest (~1cc/g) improvement in expansion. Medium height, low ear, and good eye appeal. 44-46cc/g.
- AP8207 – A new full season, medium-tall yellow hybrid with high yield and AP8204 expansion. Good husk coverage and a noted tendency to double ear under good production conditions. 44-45cc/g.